About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Sunday, August 28, 2011

A handmade Halloween

I've been crafting up a storm. No pun intended with the bad weather heading towards my favorite city New York. If you are in the weather please stay safe and dry...
 I'm taking part in  Joanne's a handmade Halloween matchbox swap over at vintage dragonfly....  it is still open if you'd like to join us.Here's the link
We have to make at least four handmade items to go inside our matchboxes... what fun! I went a little crazy...but what's new. 

So I have a creepy hanger.......

Good witch tags.......

A treatful ATC

A booful cotton reel witch

And a haunting mini book.....
and I'm not finished yet .I have at least two more items I want to add to my matchbox.

12 comments:

artistamyjo said...

Charmingly creative Wendy,love all the goodies you've made.
Hugs

Creative Wings said...

holly maccaroni lady you are very busy busy with halloween. just got more ink for my printer so i am off to get some craftyness done for the halloween

mercedes scott said...

Wendy, these are fabulous! I'm also participating in this swap and have been working on my projects... how fun! Happy Sunday :)

Cameron said...

Those are so fun and help get me in a festive fall mood! These are just too cute....what a lucky swap partner you have...heehee!

JoAnne said...

Oooohhh Wendy, you're going to have one lucky partner!

Sassy Marsha said...

Oh, wow, you guys already got a jump on your projects, I am behind, ha ha, but I want to wait and see who my partner is so I can tailor what I make to what she likes . . .

And I'm anxiously awaiting to start on my altered tin . . . I am going to be a madwoman trying to get everything done in time, LOL

xxoo
Marsha

Mrs A. said...

Great gifts to go with your matchbox. I'm always at loss as to what to make to go inside when I do these swaps. Hugs Mrs A.

Jingle said...

These are absolutely wonderful!

JenW!~ said...

As always more great cards and the hanger, LOVE IT.

Plumrose Lane said...

These are all so darling ~ what fun! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog ~ I hope you're enjoying a fabulous week so far!
♥Sharon

Mina said...

Oooooohhhhhh...these are wonderful! I LOVE your adorable, beautiful, creepy works. You get so much accomplished in such a short time. You probably had these completed in the the time it took me to think, "Hmmm. What should I make for the swap?" Have a wonderful week, my sweet friend!

The Altered Paper said...

Wendy You Have Been Busy Creating! And I love them all! Hugs Tee

Blog Archive