About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, August 12, 2011

The Halloween tin swap IS NOW CLOSED

It's time for another swap,  it's coming up the Halloween... so I'm thinking an altered Altoids mint tin swap.... Think witches , pumpkins...black cats and crows etc.

If you are interested email me at BLISS.WDA@GMAIL.COM with what you like   dislikes-favorite Halloween colors, skeletons or witches, creepy or cute-you get the idea. Do you like vintage, gothic, cutesy or are you a combo? so i can better match up partners...
The sign up will stay open until the August 30th



 Mailing day is October 1st so everyone gets their tin before Halloween night...


Please take the button to spread the word...


Please use a 50g tin not the smaller tins.. you can use it as is with the lid or take the lid off to make it in to a shrine... or add a hanger ...it is up to you...  

So are you ready for a Frightfull time?







15 comments:

Sassy Marsha said...

I am IN!! I've been wanting to alter a tin and I have one!!!!

Plus I LOVE Halloween!

I'm emailing you!!!

JenW!~ said...

Oh How funny, I was just thinking of doing an altered tin and here you are posting one for a swap. Count me in!

GARAGE SALE GAL ~ Deb's Earthly Delights said...

Would LOVE to join in!
I'm emailing you.
Thanks,
deb

Lorraine said...

Soooo fun, count me in!

Mina said...

I LOVE your new header! Too fun! What a wonderful swap idea and your example is adorable.

Lynn Stevens said...

I might just have to get in on this one. I'll let you know, sounds fun!
hugs Lynn

Kim said...

I'm in! But you already knew that.:]

I'll email you my info...thanks Wendy!

Michele said...

I will be going out to get the tin soon.
Thanks
Michele

Michelle said...

I would love to be included. I have emailed you. Please let me know if I made it in. Michelle

Feathers and Flight said...

Good Morning Miss Wendy!
I Might just have to go out and Buy some Altoids and Take you up on this Swap!! Fun Fun Fun! Count Me in!!! You Know I am a Cutesie Kinda Gal! I am Grabbing the Button to Post on Both Blogs! So Much Fun to be Had!
Have a Wonderful Day Friend!
Hugs
Jill

mercedes scott said...

Wendy, I just heard about your swap from Tee @ The Altered Paper... hoping I'm not too late to sign up! Sounds like fun! :)

Leaping Frog Design's said...

Don't worry I will share some of my Altoids Tins with Jill...Have been saving them off and on just knowing something fun would come up. I am in too!!! Looks like fun!

Amy P said...

I almost forgot to sign up for this! I'm in :)

AlphaBetsy said...

Okay... I can resist no longer. I'm sending my email. :)

Creative Wings said...

hey wendy....count me in please off to email you now
hugs

Blog Archive