About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, August 25, 2011

THE ARTFUL BAG CHALLENGE ATC

Yet again it's time to show and tell my ATC for the Artful bag challenge ATC.. hosted by Anna at Frosted Petunias.here thanks Anna.

My parnter this month was the wonderfully talented Amy.here This is the ATC I sent her. It's titled in a faeries purse.. I wonder what IS in a faeries purse?
faerie dust maybe...or bird song or sunbeams.



and this is the super cute ATC she sent back... love that it has the word BLISS on it...and it is a real bag and Amy the little purse is perfect... I wish I knew how to do free motion sowing and it is just the right size to keep my moo cards in....Thank you.

9 comments:

The Altered Paper said...

Gorgeous ATC June, as Always! And I love the one you received.
So creative. Hugs,Tee

Diane MacNaughtan * Dianie Mac * said...

The Atc's are wonderful!
I love how it is so pretty and also functional! very clever & sweet :)

~Diane

Mina said...

These are both so precious! You ladies do beautiful work. I'll bet you are right about what fairies carry in their purses. ;-) Hugs, sweet friend.

LuLu Kellogg said...

I love ATC's....they truly are little miniature works of art! This is so pretty!

LuLu~*xoxo

Elly said...

Both are stunning and yours looks really like an art piece. Nice to see so many different but beautiful looks.(:o) Elly

Linda said...

Great ATC'S and oh so creative.

Frosted Petunias said...

Wendy I think a faerie's purse should always have chocolate lol! I love yours and the one you got from Amy is just adorable. Thanks for linking up again this month :)

Anna

In the Light of the Moon said...

Love the ATC you created!!!And the one you received from Amy is such a great idea!!Hugs,Cat

Selma said...

Both of ATCs are so lovely.

Blog Archive