That is the question, I had problems posting last night so much so I ended up walking away from the computer before I really lost my temper... I did think a few naughty words to myself... so do I try again today... so far no error message but will it let me post this .. we will see.
I've been thinking alot about my boys, they have grown up over night it seems.. The little boys who wouldn't leave my sight are now grown.. My oldest is a young man ready to step in the world. Have I as a parent taught him all he needs to know to go in to the big wide world?.. I hope so.
But also my kids have taught me so much.... That sleep is not that important.... That worms are very cute and boys pockets are for stones , bugs and candy... That everything can be washed.....That sometimes chocolate cake for breakfast is okay.....That it's good to take a day off and have fun.... That the sound of children's laughter is the best noise in the world...... That the world is a stunning place if you only lie in the grass and watch the clouds pass by... and that kids hugs are the best gift you can ever receive.
- I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy
- ► 2016 (35)
- ► 2015 (71)
- ► 2014 (90)
- ► 2013 (170)
- ► 2012 (243)
- I hear bird song
- FRIDAY FUN
- A change is as good as a rest
- waiting for my muse
- To post or not to post
- That's what Mr. B asked this morning, I think he's...
- Acorn and the truth
- Where women create or where dogs look for bones
- A door hanger , a faerie shoe and a haircut
- The summer of color.......... Brown
- Take a word ... weddings
- A GIFT FOR YOU
- A surprise Gift
- faerie swaps
- The lost faerie shoe necklace
- THE SUMMER OF COLOR CHALLENGE... YELLOW
- Take a word challenge.. STARS AND STRIPES
- AND THE WINNER IS
- ▼ July (19)