About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

That's what Mr. B asked this morning, I think he's bored and ready to get back to school although if you asked him he would say "NO way"



What I was doing is making some tiny clay flowers the idea came from the gift box from Jill and Lemay last week.. they sent a glass vital filled with tee tiny flowers so I made some to add to the matchbox I'm putting together for a swap ... also I finished up a project which I have sent to the Summerset life magazine. I have my fingers crossed that they use it. Here's hoping , wishing and dreaming.





Also I had mail a faerie shoe came from Marti...for the faerie shoe swap.....Thank you Marti, it is so pretty. I love it

and talking of faeries shoes I been making a few, I'm not telling what they are for...... you'll see later.

Oh! one more thank you to Lesley for the teacup ATC and extra goodies... The card is wonderful and I have it on my notice board along with the dragonfly faerie... and I love the ATC's... Thank you, thank you...

"Whatcha doing?"

5 comments:

Leaping Frog Design's said...

Oh how wonderful to see how you used those tiny roses and you made some more. Delightful!!!! Thank you for sharing with us Wendy!!

Georgie Horn said...

I have to work today instead of playing! Looks like fun!

Regina said...

Wendy....so hoping they pick you for the magazine. EXCITING!!!

I adore the roses and do hope that you will post some pics of the finished tin. *Hint Hint*

Very nice items you have been BLESSED with sweetie..thank you for sharing them with us.

Hugs,
Regi

Magic Love Crow said...

Beautiful fairy shoe you got and I love the ones you have just made too ;o)

Lesley said...

Hi Wendy, dah I was on your ATC swap blog not this one. I am so happy you got the cards. I was afraid they got lost in the postal strike pile up.
I love those fairy shoes. So cute.
I have yet to receive your cards but I am sure they will be along shortly.
Take care and I will be back to this blog .
Les xo

Blog Archive