About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, July 4, 2011

Take a word challenge.. STARS AND STRIPES

Happy 4th America

O! say can you see by the dawn’s early light,
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight’s last gleaming,
Whose broad stripes and bright stars through the perilous fight,
O’er the ramparts we watched, were so gallantly streaming?
And the rockets’ red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there;
O! say does that star-spangled banner yet wave,
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

13 comments:

Penny said...

Old Mr. Lincoln never looked so dapper. Great picture.

Hugs,
Penny

Ana Cristina Caldatto said...

bela imagem festiva!

tenha um excelente dia!
abraços
Ana

wickedfaerie said...

Hope you have a wonderful 4th of July Wendy. We enjoyed our Canada Day here.

Have a blast,
Sue

indybev said...

I LOVE THIS! Very original and creative. Thanks so much for sharing!

Lori Saul said...

A wonderful patriotic collage- Happy 4th to you!

Mina said...

Oh Wendy, I love this! Lincoln is a great addition to your theme. Happy 4th, my friend.

Effie said...

Oh my! he doesn't look happy!
Fab piece.

Electra said...

This is really fun, Wendy!! Happy 4th!

Taluula said...

Fabulous taken on the challenge. Bravo.

Missouri's Lilac said...

Licoln is such an AMERICAN ICON!! BEAUTIFUL!! :)
AJ

Kaylene said...

Very creative take on the challenge

Grannie Annie said...

This is such a unique and wonderful take on Stars & Stripes I love it...excellent work!!!

Irish3 said...

I love what you did with Abe! I'm sure he would be proud to see himself starring in a stars and stripes challenge. Nice work!

Blog Archive