About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A surprise Gift


The mailman brought a box to my door today, an unexpected gift from my dear blogging friends Jill from flight and feathers     
http://feathersandflight.blogspot.com/  
and Lemay from  http://leapingfrogdesigns.blogspot.com
... if you don't know of Jill's blog or Lemay's and their online  Boutique Junking Gypsies     
http://www.junkingypsies.com/  Then please after I have shown you my surprise.... Please pop over and say hi..... they are  sweet hearts....

I wished we lived nearer to each other but then again that would mean that poor Mr. Husband would get no food on the table , my kids would have no clean socks  because we would be too busy junking, talking, crafting and laughing...

So I bet you want to see what Jill and Lemay sent.....  This beautiful box and booklet .... inside the booklet, vellum envelopes and tucked in the envelopes clip art....  Inside the box, cards of ribbons and a packet of buttons and coins.
Also small glass jars of tee tiny flowers, buttons and mica and lastly in an vintage Dollie a pearl necklace tied ribbon and a vintage pin.    




..... I was breathless....... Jill and Lemay you are a dears and I don't think I can ever thank you enough for my surprise gift.... YOU ROCK GUYS! THANK YOU,
 THANK YOU ,THANK YOU.......


7 comments:

Georgie Horn said...

aaww, how sweet. friends are so wonderful. What a great gift!

Penny said...

Lucky you. Such a wonderful surprise

Hugs,
Penny

Leaping Frog Design's said...

Hi Wendy...Jill and I are thrilled that you love the little treasure we put together for you. The little roses came from my own collection...they are so tiny and sweet. We can not wait to see what magic you end up creating. Thanks so much for sharing!
backs

Feathers and Flight said...

Oh Miss Wendy! So Glad You Love it! Lemay and I Fell so Lucky to Call You friend! So Much More Fun to be Had by all!!Looking forward to seeing what Beautiful Pieces you Create!
Great Big Hugs Miss!
Jill

Mina said...

What a beautiful box and surprises! I just know you were thrilled. These couldn't have gone to a sweeter lady. Hugs to you.

Cindy Rose's Garden said...

Wow, what a wonderful treat to receive that!

Vickie said...

True friends are hard to find..your lucky to have them. I wish i found a true friend on the other side of this planet earth.

Blog Archive