About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The summer of color.......... Brown

Another week , an other color challenge from twinkle, twinkle   http://twinkletwinklelikeastar.blogspot.com/... and this week Brown and the bonus add a pop of color..... brown the color of fall leaves, doggy eyes and my favorite food CHOCOLATE..... also one of my favorite songs... Golden brown by the Strangles... yes I'm showing my age and that I was a into punk music but this song was so different from all their other work..   http://youtu.be/d7R7q1lSZfs 

ENJOY!


Here's my ATC  and the pop of color an green butterfly
 Titled "When golden brown wishes"

10 comments:

Joanna said...

I did Golden Brown too! We ended up with very different interpretations though ;o)

Your artwork is so sweet, love the vintage feel. That's a great 'pop' of colour too!

Netty said...

Lovely ATC, so much to look at. Annette x

Jingle said...

Very lovely ATC!

Kindred Spirit said...

This is so simple yet so lovely! The owl is precious! Nice job :)

Magic Love Crow said...

I like this a lot Wendy ;o) Is that a crow I see ;o) Have a great day!

Amy said...

ooooo, LOVE that huge owl..it's all devine!!!! LOVE IT

Mina said...

I adore your image and all the reasons you have given to love brown, particularly chocolate!

joanna said...

Hi Wendy! Beautiful atc! love the rich browns and of course the owl is adorable!

Kristin said...

Oooh, she's beautiful! I LOVE your owl, the little one and your composition as a whole - and that pop of green is perfect! Very pretty: thank you for sharing it with us, xo

Mandy said...

This us a beauty..love the images you have used...particularly that owl and the butterfly adds such s sweet touch...xxx

Blog Archive