About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The lost faerie shoe necklace



I had mail today....all the way from England from Annette...it was the giveaway gift she kindly offered... but also I brought one of the kits for myself.... Now I should explained that I was in the middle of cleaning my poor neglected house when the parcel arrived and instead of finishing my cleaning.... yes you guessed it!  I set about making up the kit.... I didn't use the beautiful material in the kit I was worried I would mess up the first shoe but Annette instructions are so clear I didn't... I wow it turned out so beautiful.... so super cute I had to share it with you all...  I made it into a necklace so I can wear it...... Can you see how small it is..... A real faerie shoe lost by Mist Fae in the forest..... found by me and I loved it so much I hung it from a pretty blue ribbon. 

The giveaway is still open, just click on the button on the sidebar and follow the directions but also if you'd like to buy one of Annette kits for yourself here's her blog.... she has other kits too...

5 comments:

peggy gatto said...

Oh my!!!
So delightful!!!

Mina said...

What a beautiful faery shoe. Wendy, I love that you made it into a necklace. So irresistible!

Sinderella Studio Designs said...

SWEET... I am soooooooooooo into designing my shoe for the swap!
cheers, dana

annette emms said...

Your necklace is just magic! I'm so pleased to hear that you love the pattern.xxxAnnette

The Altered Paper said...

This is precious! So cute Wendy, I love it!
I love all your faerie creations! Hugs,Tee

Blog Archive