About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, July 29, 2011

I hear bird song

 My tag book arrived from Karla the other day..
A big thank you to Karla for all the time and effort she put into the swap and also all the talented ladies who's tags I now own.. Thank you.
From Hopee At www.vintage-whimsy.blogspot.com

from Mary at thymetospare.blogspot.com

from Jane at www.araliajane.blogspot.com

From Sheila at www.blessedaddisstressed.blogspot.com

from Maggie at www.themagrag.com

From Jill at www.jillsibbald.typepad.com

From Cheryl at http://cheryl-comfort.blogspot.com

6 comments:

Jane said...

Hi, Wendy!
You got one of my tags, and I got some of the same tags you got!Wasn't this a really great tag swap? Just love Karla's swaps!
Jane-Jacksonville

fairyrocks said...

I am loving seeing all the tag books. Still waiting for mine.
Karla is the bomb!!
Lovely book Wendy, thanks for posting it.

Magic Love Crow said...

Wow, all of them are amazing! So lovely ;o)

Georgie Horn said...

I'm envious of your tags....lovely!

Kathy said...

Didn't these turn out lovely? Mine is very, very similar to yours and I just love it! - Kathy

Mina said...

These are so beautiful, Wendy. You both make and receive such stunning art work. Have a great week, my sweet friend.

Blog Archive