About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, July 29, 2011

FRIDAY FUN

Yes it's Friday again! now quickly time flies when you are having fun.. after my lull I have so  much catching up to do... A altered bag for artfull bag challenge over at Anna magcial blog http://frostedpetunias.blogspot.com/...

It is very late but I was inspired last night by Terri's "Sing "pillow.  Go look, it is beautiful http://pringlehill-terri.blogspot.com/    
She kindly offered the image to use so I have added it to my bag.... What do you think? This is what it did look like..... A freebie from Mr. B's preschool . He's going into middle school you can tell how long it has sat unloved... I love it now and plan to use it in place of my handbag..The image is muted I washed out the color with my photoshop program I wanted to to look worn and old to go with the burlap..


Also these chipboard hearts have been sitting on my table for a few weeks now so I though it was about time they too had some love... the images are from Laura at The land of Nod http://bearhavenbears.blogspot.com/

Thank you Laura. Your images always inspire me ...



3 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Everything is fantastic! Beautiful! and Magical ;o)

Mina said...

I love the transformation of that bag, Wendy! You have created yet another piece of beauty,

Frosted Petunias said...

Wow that is quite a transformation! It's beautiful Wendy. I love the image and the different layers you used....love the little blue pompoms. Your little chipboard heart fairies are so cute too. Thanks for linking up :)

Anna

Blog Archive