About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A door hanger , a faerie shoe and a haircut

It's been a busy few weeks for me.... first we had all the fun of the mad tea party and now I'm are having you all over to share where I create... Karen over at http://mydesertcottage.blogspot.com/2011/06/where-bloggers-create-2011.html is hosting the where women's create blog party... well you know what it's like when you know you have visitors coming .. you clean, tidy.... my crafting space has never look as clean.... how long it will last, no one can tell.. but it is now....

I even found space to display swaps I've received and I have two new ones to share with you today..


first an beautiful door hanger from Tee http://creationsbytee.blogspot.com/
it was part of Jeanie's door hanger swap.    http://jeanieatc.blogspot.com/

Thank you Tee for the stunning hanger and extra goodies..... I love it.

and the next swap is from Stacy at 





http://magiclovecrow.blogspot.com..... Stacy emailed me and asked if she could take part in the faeries shoe swap but at the time the swap had already started. So we did a private swap and this is the faerie shoe she sent... It is hand painted in all my favorite colours..... Isn't it cool.. thank you Stacy.. I love it and the faerie lucky stone is working.


and talking of cool,  I cut my hair this weekend... well I didn't cut it myself.... heck what a mess I would make but I went to my hairdresser and told her the cut it short... I have to explain I been growing it for a while now and it was in a bob...but  I have curl in my hair I had to work at it.. so new hair cut .....and it is the fitting for a faerie to have this hair style... It's called a Pixie cut....how fun is that.. Have a great day



4 comments:

Regina said...

Wendy...Wendy I love all of your goodies and I simply ADORE your new pixie cut. I always knew you were one of the faery folke...such a beauty.

Hugs!!

Magic Love Crow said...

Wendy, I love your hair cut! I wish I could have my hair short again! Maybe some day ;o) Your door hanger is beautiful and I love the extras! I am so happy you love your shoe ;o) It was meant to be yours! Glad the faerie lucky stone is working ;o) Have a wonderful day!

Feathers and Flight said...

Hello Miss Wendy!
Have you been Cleaning your Studio like a Mad Woman like Me! Where Bloggers Create is the Same as having Company for a Week! It all has to be Clean Clean Clean! Lol!
Hope your Having a Wonderful Evening!
Hugs
Jill
Ps Thank you for your Sweet Comment on my Box! You should Try one! They do make Wonderful Storage!

Door Hangers said...

Hi Nice posting, I agree This design is really good. You got good collection keep it up. I pass this blog to my friends

Blog Archive