About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, July 1, 2011

AND THE WINNER IS

Today is the day I pull a name to win the mad tea party giveaway...... I used the handy dandy true random number generator .. and it came up with number 31...... thank you for all the lovely comments.

Kathy I will email you for your address....

5 comments:

Georgie Horn said...

Congratulations Kathy!

Kathy said...

I left one message but it didn't stick! Thank you SO much! What a wonderful surprise!! Doing the Snoopy happy dance, now!

Cheers,
Kathy

Missouri's Lilac said...

Congrats Kathy!! What a wonderful prize to get!
AJ

dogsmom said...

Congratulations Kathy!

Mina said...

A huge congratulations to Kathy!

Blog Archive