About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Acorn and the truth



Okay after this weekends fun blog party "where women create.." Acorn felt you should see how the room really looks when I've not clear up... he thought it was important for you all to see this......


So here is my place, pre and post - creating.... and he also said I should show where I pushed all the mess while taking the photos for the "where women create" post..... so okay..... I'm an mess hider.... that's why I have so many boxes and cupboards you can hide things , but please don't open that door!





Now for some less messy and more pretty.... beautiful circus ATC's from Lynn . Lynn doesn't have a blog so I'm showcasing her work.... thank Lynn for the ATC's..... They are stunning.

Less stunning the mess under the bed but I'll let you imagine  what that looks like.... A girl needs keep some secrets to herself..... 


5 comments:

artistamyjo said...

Thank you Acorn for showing all your Moms mess,still a neat spot.
Hugs

TheFairyyellowbugQueen said...

Yes, Yes, Yes, very important to show the warts and all! Your workspace is fabulous. I love your blog. I am following now. I will be back often! *smiles* Norma

Magic Love Crow said...

Too funny! Great post! And, beautiful aceo's ;o)

Mina said...

Whew! I was beginning to get a complex about my workspace. ;-) Thank goodness for cupboards and closets.

Those ATC's are so cute!

Leaping Frog Design's said...

Oh Thank you Acorn!!!! Looks just like home...

Blog Archive