About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

TAKE A WORD #34

This week word is Fantasy. The imaging of the things that do not exist in reality.... But a girl can hope , dream and wish can't she?  A flight of Fancy. A piece of digital art titled "Come with me"


"I Melt With You"

Moving forward using all my breath
Making love to you was never second best
I saw the world crashing all around your face
Never really knowing it was always mesh and lace

I'll stop the world and melt with you
You've seen the difference and it's getting better all the time
And there's nothing you and I won't do
I'll stop the world and melt with you

(We should know better) Dream of better lives the kind which never hate
(We should see) Trapped in a state of imaginary grace
(We should know better) I made a pilgrimage to save this human's race
(We should see) Never comprehending a race that's long gone by

(Let's stop the world) I'll stop the world and melt with you
(Let's stop the world) You've seen the difference and it's getting better all the time
And there's nothing you and I won't do
(Let's stop the world) I'll stop the world and melt with you

The future's open wide

I'll stop the world and melt with you
(I'll stop the world) You've seen some changes and it's getting better all the time
And there's nothing you and I won't do
(I'll stop the world) I'll stop the world and melt with you

The future's open wide

hmmm hmmm hmmm
hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm
hmmm hmmm hmmm
hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmm

I'll stop the world and melt with you
(I'll stop the world) You've seen the difference and it's getting better all the time
And there's nothing you and I won't do
(I'll stop the world) I'll stop the world and melt with you

I'll stop the world and melt with you (I'll stop the world and melt with you)
I'll stop the world and melt with you (I'll stop the world and melt with you)

16 comments:

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Beautiful!!

Fishtail Cottage said...

Oh - we love this! My girls wanna know if you did one for Justin Beiber?????

Kaylene said...

wonderful

Ozstuff said...

Yes, we can all dream and I have to say I love YOURS!! Beautiful work, Wendy. We are all melting! The song/poem reminds me of an old stage musical called "Stop the world. I want to get off". At my age that is a nice dream too.

Taluula said...

I can see why you like him to fly into your window.

suzeeez said...

WoooHoooo .... lol. Great job.

BLISS angels said...

Justin B is a bad word in our house ... come to think about it.. one of my teenage sons had words to say about this picute too....

Yvonne said...

Fabulous!!

Ana Cristina Caldatto said...

que bela escolha!

Lizbethem said...

Not sure I would go with him, but, hey, it's your fantasy and nicely done at that, Wendy!

fairyrocks said...

I am going to have to try and have a dream like this for sure!!
Of course I could go to jail in some situations...LOL

indybev said...

HA! My teenage grandson is visiting me, and I think he would share your son's feelings about a guy in flowers and wings!! Nonetheless, it's an intriguing piece, and very well done!!

Regina said...

Drooling all over my keyboard now...thanks alot Wendy!!!! LOL

Hugs (now hand me a towel please)

Leila West said...

Mmmmm, he's yummy! Fantastic fantasy, I would like him to fly to my window as well....

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful take on this theme your card is fantastic.

Mina said...

Now that is a yummy fantasy image! ;-)

Blog Archive