About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Take a word #33 INSECTS

Everyone told her, her family, her friend even the Vicar mentioned that maybe.... that hat wasn't the best choice at the village fate... But OH No! would she listen... No! 


A piece of digital art tilted "BEE STILL"


Images from The land of nod and scrapbooking .com

19 comments:

The Cranky Queen said...

I love that you allow your art to have some humor! Thanx for sharing. Tiffany

indybev said...

STANDING OVATION! This reminds me very much of the work of Maggie Taylor. So very well done, Wendy. I love it!

Faye said...

Love your bee lady's hat! What a neat entry!

Bill said...

That made me smile. Wonderful collage!

Cameron said...

So funny...and her expression is perfect for the background story...haha!

Kaylene said...

Interesting image, bravo

Kaylene said...

Great image

Kaylene said...

Great image

Incipient Wings said...

too cute!!!

johanna said...

i love your humor! what a wonderful collage!

Junibears said...

This is lovely! Love your humour. xx

Willy said...

What a funny and wonderful piece!

suzeeez said...

Lol .... I love this piece. I just want to swat that one on her nose. :o) Sue

Lori Saul said...

A wonderful work of art full of whimsy and character- she is great!

Lizbethem said...

Well,if you will wear dessert on your head you can expect bees!
This is truly fabulous, Wendy!

Taluula said...

Awww, which cruel person popped a cake on her head with so many bees about. This had me laughing out loud Wendy.

Grannie Annie said...

Hysterical and fantastic...what a wonderful picture and a great sense of humor...take a bow!!!

Mina said...

LOL! Wendy this is truly wonderful. What an amazing bit of whimsy and humor.

Schokoladina said...

Fantastique ... your picture makes me smiling!

Have a nice week-end Petra

Blog Archive