About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, June 3, 2011

Sun , sea and teenagers

I'm off for a few days with the boys to the beach...and although I love being near the sea, really I'm never happier when walking on the beach with the salty wind in my hair , sand between my toes... It means four days and nights with out the computer... my blog and all you guys... So if you don't hear from me for a while you know where I am....playing in the sea.... I have rushed to get swaps out the door..




Here's the ATC I made for the Blissfull ATC swap. The theme is weddings... the stained glass window is made from a glass slide
These ATC are for a tea cup swap




And this ATC is for Kim.... wow! see I told you, lots to get finished and out the door. 

How will go four days with glue on my fingers and glitter in my hair?
Maybe I should take some paper and glue so I can work on some of these postcards... I don't want to get "Paper withdrawal"     

 I could play with Paper in between  splashing and sand castle building .... I'm taking part in Linda's summer swap the Birthday card swap and Karla's Birdsong tag swap ... lots to keep me busy.


And then when I get back, clearing and cleaning the studio ready for the Where blogger's create 2011.... it's all go..
 and don't forget the check out my faerie shoe swap...

See you soon
















6 comments:

Jingle said...

I hope you have a truly delightful time! Your ATC's are great!

CEDAR JUNCTION said...

I know you will have a wonderful time at the beach. Build a sandcastle for me!

SMiles,
Teresa

The Altered Paper said...

Sounds like a plan! Have Fun!
Hugs Tee

Mina said...

Your ATC's are gorgeous! You have a wonderful time at the beach with your boys. How special it will be.

Lorraine said...

Hi Wendy--
OMG, I received my faerie pocket with all it's goodies within...just lovely, thank you Soooo much! Even better in person!
Have a wonderful time by the sea...can't wait for the faerie shoe swap!

xo Lorraine3

Missouri's Lilac said...

Love your ATCs SIMPLY GORGEOUS!!!
AJ

Blog Archive