About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

SOS ...... help needed

SOS   Help needed...... I know you can do this but for the life of me can't remember how.  I have a link list of the swappers taking part in the faerie shoe swap on my side bar and I have one swapper without a blog so I want to add their email address instead but I don't know how ??? can anyone help????

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Hi Wendy--I think it's click "add a gadget" then click on "HTML". In the popup in the content space put name of person. Of course you would use her actual "email address" and her actual "name". I hope that works.

Mina said...

I wish so badly I could help you but there is still so much I don't know. I hope Loraine provided the answer.

Blog Archive