About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The soarful challenge

I love John William Waterhouse .. what I would give to have one of his paintings...the challenge this week is the take this beautiful image and use it
..this is what I came up with ... titled The faerie ring...




Remember don't step into a faerie ring.

7 comments:

Incipient Wings said...

this is gorgeous!!!!!i love it i love it i love it!!!
The image itself is already great, but you made it so fun!
great job!

Jeanette said...

Gorgeous piece. I love her new setting. Thanks for being Soartful this week.

Healing Woman said...

I love what you did with his image! It looks like it should have been painted this way all along. Beautiful.

artistamyjo said...

Nicely done Wendy,really like your creative style on this one.
hugs, amy

Denise said...

I love Waterhouse too.I just don't know how to do your beautiful delightful digital work.

Mina said...

Okay, you have completely flabbergasted me this time. How marvelous! I am so intrigued, I think I will just stare at it a bit more.

Kim said...

So beautiful! xo

Blog Archive