About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My rowdy neighbours...leave!

For a while now I have put up with some rowdy neighbours.. Their cries started at dawn and when on in the evening.... I couldn't even walk out of my front door without see them, watching me...They hated my dogs and would give nasty looks to them.......... their kids were no better.. with their boisterous voices but today they moved out....... but they left me a little present......




Yes the birds who had made their nest in a bush by my front door left...I've watched Mum and Dad fly in and out of the bushes for a few weeks now... they would sit on my porch fence watching has I came and went .. they would watch Willow and Acorn with a vigilant eye....I stopped sitting on my porch because of the fuss they would make  but they made it up to me in the form of a beautiful nest they left for me....


I have it sitting in a bowl and added some eggs and made a fabric bird.. the pattern was from the book I won in a giveaway.




But OH no! look what I saw today.......looks like the porch is out of bounds again.

9 comments:

dogsmom said...

Maybe the new neighbors will not be as hateful. It does look as if they are building another nice dwelling though.

I like what you have done with the previous one.

You have reminded me that I need to go collecting in my own yard.

Incipient Wings said...

this was very sweet! what a wonderful gift.

Judy said...

Oh dear..but seeing the birds rear their babies is lovely though..

Sassy Marsha said...

We have one too. I felt so bad b/c the other day one of the eggs fell :(

xxoo

Deborah said...

Oh my gosh....you tricked me at first...I was feeling so bad for you having such horrible neighbors!

Georgie Horn said...

Looks like you need to put in some permanent housing for you neighbors. You could start charging rent! haha
I'm looking for more followers, check out my blog:
http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/

Cameron said...

Doesn't it make you smile, though, to share your home with another family as wild and beautiful as birds...tee hee!

Such a pretty nest you get to enjoy :)

Fishtail Cottage said...

loving any birdie nest! oxox, tracie

Sinderella Studio Designs said...

we had that last year - Robins in the beam to the upper deck and Chickadees in a decorative birdhouse on the lower deck...it was fasinating but noisy for sure.
cheers, dana

Blog Archive