About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

mOrE fEaRIe shoES


The rosebud faerie shoe...... I just had a eureka moment.... I just look at the last shoe and knew how to fix it ...and this is what happened ... Don't you just love  it when that happens?.. The faeries had nothing to do with it .....it was all my idea...

8 comments:

Leaping Frog Design's said...

My fairies are clammoring for new shoes!!!! Love it!!!

Barbara said...

What a great Fairie shoe! Wonderful idea.

Hugs XX
Barbara

Lynn Stevens said...

these are just to cute for words!!!
hugs Lynn

Lululiz said...

A shoe fit for a faerie princess.

Lorraine said...

Supercute! I may have to make more faerie shoes!

peggy gatto said...

I love these to!!!

Kim said...

Lovely fairy shoes! xoxo

Mina said...

Oh Wendy, this is perfect! I love this little beauty.

Blog Archive