About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Marie Antoinette's hide away

Ever since I watched Terri fairy school tutorial I have wanted to give it a try...you know me and the fairies I can't pass them up but as I started pulling bits and pieces from my stash. I had a feeling I wanted to try something a little different this time... one for my all time favorite movies is Marie Antoinette directed  by Sofia Coppola . Every time it comes on I wonder at how beautiful everything is and how just once I love to dress up in one of those dresses and eat cake... so here's what I made... Le Petite Trianon.





Here's the link to Terri  http://artfulaffirmations.blogspot.com/ and most of the images are from Karen at The Graphics fairy   http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com

Now you do know, that there is a faerie house on it's way too.... what can I say! .....I couldn't help myself... have a great day

9 comments:

Incipient Wings said...

oh wendy!
this is beautiful,the colors and the all the little details are incredible!

BLISS angels said...

thanks I had such fun making this...

Terri said...

Wendy, I LOVE your Marie hideaway! What a fabulous idea! I can tell that you were having a truly fun time creating this. Your Marie, the curtains, the wall coverings, the couch, the tables and accessories...all amazing! I love to play with paper (as you might already know..LOL) and now I am wanting to create a Marie hideaway too! You are sooooo creative! You inspire me!
I can't wait to see your Fairy house, and I will put it and your Marie hideaway on my blog if you will let me : )
Hugs,
Terri
and thank you so much for mentioning my Fairy School Videos!

BLISS angels said...

Dear Terri I would be honored if you put my house on you blog... the faerie house is on hold until I can go get some moss but I'm working on the inside...I just had a wonderful idea to use kid sized shoe boxes too .. would that be super cute... now I just have to find someone with small children

Hugs wendy

artistamyjo said...

Absolutely love the Fairy house.
Is it for rent,how much and when can I move in ???
Hugs, Amy

Electra said...

ADORABLE!!!! and I love your signature too.

jacirascrap said...

Que show! Com mobília e até perfume!! parabéns!!!

Frosted Petunias said...

Wendy I watched that video a few weeks ago too and have been wanting to make a little house. Your Marie house is ADORABLE!!! I love it!!

Mina said...

Oh Wendy, once again I am enchanted by your creative ability and the execution of pure loveliness! This is so very clever.

Blog Archive