About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

tHe lOsT sHoE

The faerie shoe swap is nearly upon us and so I thought it was about time I had a play to see what I could make .. after some time of cutting patterns. I think I may have the shape right ...Maybe the point should be longer! the size is a little too big but this is my first attempt.... I call the pearl and star faerie shoe...  I made it in felt but the one I plan for the swap will be made from a silky material.... but then again I may play with paper instead...

You will have to just wait and see.

4 comments:

artistamyjo said...

How cute this one is,I like it just the way you have it.
Hugs, Amy

Denise said...

darling, darling!

peggy gatto said...

Just a delight to see!!!
I am working on mine too!
It's fun!!!

Mina said...

This one is so adorable! I love that shoe pattern.

Blog Archive