About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Last few days to sign up for the faerie shoe swap

It's nearly time for the sign up for the faerie shoe swap to close .... if you would still like to join  please email BLISS.WDA@GMAIL.COM. We have some very talented artists taking part and I know each swapper is going to very happy with the shoe they will  receive...... Come on you know you want to join us ...


Look what I found    http://annettestextiletales.blogspot.com/

Are they the cutest faerie shoes you have ever seen.


6 comments:

Leaping Frog Design's said...

Oh my...Thanks for sharing those cute shoes. and her blog. I am now an avid follower. Can not wait to see what you all come up with! I have to be careful or the little folk who live in my garden will catch on and want new shoes too...

Regina said...

Soo excited to see what the shoes are going to look like. So much talent!!

Hugs,
Regi

Denise said...

I would love to join in the fun.

wickedfaerie said...

I just found your blog and it has taken my breath away! Finally, someone else who loves to have a lot of art on their blog. I visit some and they are so simple, which is fine sometimes, but I love to see a lot of work on a blog. Your are is whimsical and wonderful. I will look forward to seeing everything you do. I have grabbed your button to spread the work. Stop by sometime.

Sue

wickedfaerie said...

I just found your blog and it has taken my breath away! Finally, someone else who loves to have a lot of art on their blog. I visit some and they are so simple, which is fine sometimes, but I love to see a lot of work on a blog. Your are is whimsical and wonderful. I will look forward to seeing everything you do. I have grabbed your button to spread the work. Stop by sometime.

Sue

Patricia's Paper Crafts said...

One beautiful blog breath taking count me in the shoe swap.

Blog Archive