About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Saturday, June 11, 2011

I hear bird song

 I couldn't do it..... time away from the computer and the blog is one thing but to go several days without glue and paper... it was more than I could stand ....so I made up a small kit paper , glue and other crafting goodies and tucked it in my suitcase ... just in case.... the sea air certainly focused my mind and I managed to get all seven of the bird themed tags done for the birdsong tag swap.

 Some of the images are from the land of nod...
 and some are just images I have played with.


I don't know if I have a favorite they all turned out beautifully and I can't wait to swap them out... well have a great weekend.

4 comments:

Missouri's Lilac said...

Beautiful tags. I understand paper withdrawl can be torture. Glad you have an emergency craft kit for trips. What a fabulous idea. :)
AJ

Lululiz said...

They are so much fun! I hope I'll receive one of them in the Birdsong swap.

Mina said...

You are a true crafting addict. In your suitcase...I love it, Wendy.

Though I know you are an award free blog, I just want you to know I awarded you one because I just had to. Of course you don't need to do anything with it, just know I think your blog is irresistibly sweet. Have a great week, Miss Wendy.

jacirascrap said...

Que belo canto esse dos pássaros! Aqui também os escutei...

Blog Archive