About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, June 24, 2011

A Faerie day ......

The summer faerie

To Celebrate the Fairy Day, Todas Somas Reinas (translated to We Are All Queens)is having a blog party...tomorrow June 25... how could I pass up? But I do have to post early....due to the mad tea party also tomorrow but I hope you will forgive me and enjoy these four pieces of digital art I made. Enjoy! your faerie day

The faerie seasons... the images are all John William Waterhouse and scrapbooking .com



The Fall faerie

The Winter faerie
The Spring faerie

9 comments:

peggy gatto said...

Magical way to begin my friday morning!!!
They are really so rich and lovely!

Jorgelina said...

Adorable post!
Thank you for looking at the world through the eyes of children.
Hugs

Regina said...

Wendy...they are all lovely. I especially love the winter one. You always amaze me with your art.

Hugs

Janet Ghio said...

These are so beautiful!!

Carousel Dreams said...

What an enchanted place you have here! Thankyou for your visit, and I will be back here to peruse your gorgeous blog...btw, your art is just beautiful x

Julia Cotrim said...

very cute post!
happy fairy day!
hugs

Faerie Moon Creations said...

What a lovely Fairy Day post, Wendy! I invite you to read my Fairy Day post with the lovely Twig the Fairy!!!

http://faeriemooncreations.blogspot.com/2011/06/happy-fairy-day.html

Hope your day was magical!!!!

Mina said...

I am hoping your Fairy Day was every bit as beautiful as you are! I love your images. Such a talent.

Karla of Dreamaginarius said...

Hi Wendy! I love your art! Do you have an Etsy store? I cannot find it in your web! (I might be just blind lol

thanks!
Karla

Blog Archive