About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Could you pick one?

Could you just pick one color? in this wonderful world of blues , reds , yellows and greens and all the other blends and tones....just one! well luckily for you. You don't have to ...Kristin at Twinkle, Twinkle little star is hosting a whole summer blog party..... filled with a host of stunning color. Each week she will announce a color challenge... this week it is


Blue. Now what am I going to do.... I thought about an ATC because you all know how much I love making them, but then I also love shrines..... So for this weeks challenge I'm going to make a blue theme shrine...  If you would like to join me Kristin's button is on my side bar ... go on.... you know you want to? Let's play with the RAINBOW


3 comments:

Kristin said...

Hi Wendy! I'm so happy you are joining us! Thanks for this great post - I love your work and so look forward to seeing what you come up with. Until next time, Kristin xo

Kindred Spirit said...

Beautiful! I simply love fairies :)

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Beautiful artwork, Wendy.

Blog Archive