About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, June 30, 2011

CIRCUS THEMED ATC'S

Have you noticed that the theme "circus" is very big at the moment? I picked it for one of the themes for the blissfull atc swap... I don't actually like going the circus or Zoos ... I know lots has changed and today the circus has more people acts than animals but still. I don't go to them...As for Zoo's I know they do lots to help the animals but I once want to Tycross zoo in England when I was younger. I can still remember the look of the poor tiger pacing up and down in his small cage... To me wild animals should be that ,in the wild. Protected but wild... Okay off my soap box and on to my ATC's for the swap... and although I don't like  the circus........ I do like the bright colors I got to use.



I don't know who I'm swapping with yet but I hope they love them.. I loved making them... 

2 comments:

jacirascrap said...

Adorei sua coleçao de circo!! Me encantou!!

Mina said...

Your circus ATC's are beautiful and whomever receives them will be thrilled.

Blog Archive