About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

AND THE WINNER IS........

I want to thank all of you for taking part and following me . It's heartwarming to think that with all the millions of blogs out there you take the time in your busy lives to read mine .. So thank you, without you I would be some sad woman who likes faeries and talking to herself...

so drum roll please..........




Using the True Random Number Generator
 the number is 18  and that is LORRAINE


well done Lorraine, email me at BLISS.WDA@GMAIL.COM  with your snail mail address and I will get the faerie pocket in the mail to you...   

4 comments:

jacirascrap said...

Parabéns a ganhadora, seu bolso de fadas é incrível!

artistamyjo said...

Congrats to the winner!!!!
Hugs, Amy

Lorraine said...

Thanks so much, Wendy, I'm so excited to win your fabulous faerie pocket!!

Mina said...

A huge congratulations to the lucky Lorraine!

Blog Archive