About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

WHOO HOO... SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER

Yes that's it .. it is the first week of the summer holidays and I have been a busy bee...finishing swaps to get in the mail...And swaps have come in so I took photos today so I can show you.

The whimsy pocket swap came from Missouri's Lilac.... look at all the goodies... I sent this one to her.

Also I'm swapping altered matchboxes with the monthly matchbox swap on flickr.  The theme this month is Music..... here's the one I'm sending.


and this is what my partner sent to me.. just look at the little piano... so super cute.. 



2 comments:

Mina said...

What beautiful creations. You are so amazing!

Missouri's Lilac said...

I love the pocket you sent me. SO WONDERFUL!!
AJ

Blog Archive