About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Whimsy Pocket Swap



I'm taking part in a wonderful swap hosted by Tee over at the Altered paper.. we are making small magical pockets to swap .. there's mine.   


Yes I've used the same faerie image , she so damn cute that I couldn't help myself..


 I just need to fill the pocket with some goodies and it will be ready to swap... if you are interested it taking part  click on the link on my side bar... who knows I could be swapping with you?

8 comments:

Missouri's Lilac said...

That is awesome. So cool. I am going to have to check it out. :)
AJ

Missouri's Lilac said...

THANKS For joining me in the 52 Starlet challenge. :)
Oh, I just noticed that the button to the 52 Starlet challenge had extra words. I editted it and if you want you can go grab it again so that it won't have those words under it.
AJ

Terri said...

Wendy, this is a fab swap, and your Fairy pocket is beautiful. Some one will be very lucky to receive it!
Hugs,
Terri

Mina said...

She is so sweet! I love this little fairy pocket.

Jenxo said...

sweet pocket Wendy, youll be able some nice goodies in there to

The Cranky Queen said...

I love your little fairy pocket. I too am participating! Love Tee's swaps...so much fun...Tiffany

Missouri's Lilac said...

I am your partner. YAY!!! My email address is
brontereader76@yahoo.com
Hope to here from you soon. :)
AJ

Missouri's Lilac said...

OMG, the pocket is SOOOO much cuter in person!! THANKS A BUNCH Wendy! :) I Love it!
AJ

Blog Archive