About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, May 23, 2011

TAKE A WORD...... Zetti


Mary Mary quite contrary,
How does your garden grow?
With silver bells and cockle shells
And pretty maids all in a row.





Images courtesy of Mrs Inman, scrapbooking .com

7 comments:

indybev said...

Mary's garden seems to be outgrowing her! This is a creative zetti, Wendy. Well done!

artistamyjo said...

I love Mary's garden !
Hugs, Amy

The Cranky Queen said...

Mary makes me smile! Tiff

Ana Cristina Caldatto said...

formidavel!

Lori Saul said...

Love your stripey leg Mary- such a whimsical and pretty garden!

Mina said...

What a whimsical delight!

Effie said...

Loving the colourful Zetti....especially the red stripey stockings!

Blog Archive