About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Take a word #29 Oriental



Madame Butterfly

8 comments:

Lesley said...

OOOO lovely Geisha's. This is beeeautiful Wendy.
Les

indybev said...

Great egghead. He looks all business, and business royalty at that! Well done.
Great Oriental art as well, Wendy!

Missouri's Lilac said...

This is so pretty. I love the butterflies!
AJ

peggy gatto said...

Gorgeous feeling to this piece!
I also love, love your purse!!!

Junibears said...

I love your oriental collage. I just adore butterflies too. xx

Lizbethem said...

Love this, Wendy!

Mina said...

This is just lovely! The butterflies just set it off.

Ozstuff said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. The colours are vibrant and the whole effect is superb. Great artwork.

Blog Archive