About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Soarful's Marie Antoinette challenge



I've always felt sorry for poor Marie Antoinette, she was only stating if they didn't have any bread maybe they could eat something else instead... She was just having a blond moment... I know I have them all the time. But it also begs the question if she'd said "OH no that's terrible give them the bread off our table" Would she still be famous today?

http://jeanette-soartfulchallenges.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Missouri's Lilac said...

That is so ture. She probably wouldn't be half as famous. Great job. Love the colors you used. :)
Aj

Mina said...

Wonderful collage and saying and my guess is, "No, she would not." Happy Saturday to you, Miss Wendy.

Jeanette said...

This is a wonderful collage. So much to see and beautifully done. Thanks for being Soartful this week.

Junibears said...

Love that quote ! Fantastic collage! xx

Jeanie Callaghan said...

That's great, Wendy!

Blog Archive