About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, May 5, 2011

SHOW AND TELL DAY


I have swaps to show and tell you about today. First the my ATC from Fran for the artful bag challenge. Thank you Fran for the swap. My favorite actress, in her little black dress and pearls.  Maybe she going for breakfast at Tiffany's



A petite inspiration matchbox from Connie... oh look at the cute birds eggs, I have already found a place to put them.. and lots of goodies to play with . Thank  you Connie


And the banner from the spring banner swap... each one was made by another artist. A big thank you to all of you.. I love my spring time banner..and thank you for Amy for hosting..

I have news I will not be posting over the weekend.. Mr.Husband is taking me away to New york... what luck as it's Mother's day... I asked him if I could visit the famous  tinsel trading and he said yes. So I'll post lots of photos... It is my first trip to New York and I'm so excited...about the going but also going to the shop , I'll try not to embarrass myself when drooling over the vintage goodies. But I'm not making any promises...

4 comments:

Jingle said...

These are absolutely delightful!

Creative Wings Boutique said...

oh what fun swaps!

Mina said...

These swap items are so beautiful. Oh Wendy, have a fabulous trip to New York! What a remarkable Mother's Day gift. I cannot wait to see the photos of tinsel trading. I will be living vicariously through your happy eyes. Drool on, girl. Drool on.

Fran. said...

Oh Wendy what a lucky lady you are!! I so want to go to New York City it is my dream trip! Can't wait to see the pictures of Tinsel Trading Company!! XO Fran.

Blog Archive