About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, May 5, 2011

A mother's day give away image

Blissangels 2011 images courtesy of Karen at Graphics fairy
A mother's day image for you to use on your blogs. Right click to save to your computer. Enjoy! your special day.


 

.

8 comments:

artistamyjo said...

How lovely,thanks for sharing and Happy Mother's Day.
Hugs, Amy

Regina said...

Wendy...thank you thank you thank you...I LOVE it.

Hugs,
Regi

Denise said...

I will use this one for sure-I love it. Thank you

Missouri's Lilac said...

That is Beautiful! Thanks for sharing such loveliness.
AJ

Mina said...

How lovely! Wishing you a very happy mother's day, my sweet friend.

Jacqui said...

Happy Mother's Day Wendy!

Beautiful as always!!

Lorraine said...

Thanks Wendy, what a beautiful image. Happy Mother's Day!

whymsicalmusings said...

Thank you so much Wendy what a treasure! Happy Mother's Day my dear friend:)
XXXOOO
Becky

Blog Archive