About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, May 12, 2011

The matchbox Monthly swap

Goodies came in the mail yesterday. A altered matchbox for the matchbox monthly swap group on Flickr.. here's the link

 I sent a matchbox  to Jeanie and Lesley sent this to me.. The theme was weddings.. in light of the royal wedding.It couldn't have come at a better time because I was working on my purse for the artful bag challenge and some of the goodies were just what I needed to finish the project .. click on the image to see the details, it is so pretty.   So big thanks to Lesley. The  theme for June is Music...

1 comment:

Mina said...

That is so beautiful! How lucky you are to be able to join in these wonderful swaps with so many other creative ladies.

Blog Archive