About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, May 13, 2011

Madame Butterflies purse Take two

What happened? My madame Butterfly post has disappeared  ...     so I will re posted. 

This is for the Artful bag challenge hosted by my dear friend Anna over at Frosted Petunias... We are back playing with paper... I found this wonderful paper with butterflies  and made a purse to take to the Opera...



The fan is made with vintage wallpaper. The butterfly is a German scrap, some of the other embellishments were in a matchbox from Lesley.. Another post that went missing. thank you Lesley the embellishments were just what I needed to finish this project off.

This is what Lesley sent for the Matchbox monthly swap on Flickr. The theme for May was weddings... click on the photo so you can see all the details . It is so pretty and it was filled with goodies..that were so useful...

Here's hoping that this post stays put... Have a wonderful weekend.


4 comments:

artistamyjo said...

love the purse and the matchbox is adorable.
Hugs, Amy

Lesley said...

Hi there Wendy, thought I would pop by and so glad you were able to use some supplies I sent you. Love all your goodies.
I was lost when Blogger went down. At least you accomplished something, well I did a few things. LOL
Have a super weekend.
Les

CuddlyBunny said...

Your bag is GORGEOUS! Absolute perfection for an evening at the opera!

Antonella said...

What a wonderful accessory for the opera! Your purse is fantastic - love the wallpaper butterfly!

Hugs, antonella :-)

Blog Archive