About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Lot's and lots of eye candy and ..... a swap coming soon

I don't know about you but sometimes you have to give a gift card to someone... and then it comes in that boring envelope.... It hurts my artistic soul to give it that way so I have come up with an idea on giving my gift cards  that's a pleasing and beautiful way.... The idea came to me after seeing Terri's beautiful elegant paper shoes.... HERE  is the link so you can see them and her video tutorial on how to make them... Terri adds a bundle of ribbons in to her shoes but there's just enough room to add an gift card.




First this is the one I give Mr.B teacher....  without the  gift card


and now with..
and this is for a wedding I'm going to this weekend...
 Wrapped all up ready to give....


I love making these shoes and so here's my idea..... a faerie shoe swap... details soon..





















9 comments:

Missouri's Lilac said...

Oh my, these are so cute!!!
AJ

Cameron said...

Those are gorgeous....a fairy shoe is such a wonderful idea!

Fishtail Cottage said...

so cute.....

Lorraine said...

I love making faerie shoes too, I would totally be up for a swap!!

JoAnne said...

Beautifully done Wendy! Would totally be up for a shoe swap!!!!

Terri said...

How gorgeous! I love using these shoes for gift cards too. I love the ones you have made. They are so pretty with all your embellishments and the packaging is fab. The recipients are going to be totally thrilled with them!
Thank you so much for mentioning me and my Elegant Shoe tutorial.
Hugs,
Terri

Mina said...

How gorgeous! I love this idea so much, Wendy.

Electra said...

These are so pretty, Wendy!!

Frosted Petunias said...

Ooops, sorry Wendy. I was signed in on my other account. That's just my test page and you can just delete it. But yes I would love to do a fairy shoe swap and the one you made is adorable!

Anna

Blog Archive