About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Last chance to enter my giveaway



It's the last day to enter my giveaway for the faerie pocket filled with lots of goodies... there's a pair of vintage gloves, buttons and beads, paper and tags, ephemera... also ribbon flowers and vintage flowers from Tinsel Trading and lots more.
Just leave a comment Here

5 comments:

Leaping Frog Design's said...

Hi Wendy...I know I left a comment on the orginal...but just in case. I will tell you again how divine this pouch full of goddies is. Who ever wins is going to be very very lucky. Have a great week!

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Wendy that is beeeyouteeful !!!
Blogger is having issues and to comment I had to open in a new window. sigh.
hope all is well with you
((())

Electra said...

I thought I already entered, but I just scrolled through the comments and I guess I didn't. So NOW I am saying what a lovely gift this is!

Mina said...

Just in case my comment was removed in the vast Blogland, I am entering again. This is amazing!

Anonymous said...

This Blog was most helpful, your ideas are straight to the point, and the colors are cool too.
My blog is [url=http://www.homeremediesforacnetreatments.com]acne scar treatment[/url]

Blog Archive