About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Saturday, May 14, 2011

I'm in the faerie garden

There 's nothing I enjoy more than a good challenge... Jeanie at All my Art, challenge us to make a door hanger 
....  Yes A door hanger , One of those boring hangers you see in hotels. ....here's mine.  I made it two sided...


Now if hotel had one of these to add to the door I would be more likely to use it and maybe even bring it home...







8 comments:

Fishtail Cottage said...

Adorable Wendy! Love stopping by to see your sweet creations!!!! Xoxo, tracie

The Altered Paper said...

This is Gorgeous Wendy! Love Your Little Fairy! Hugs,Tee

Jeanie Callaghan said...

Oh my gosh, Wendy - that's fantastic! Fantastic job! I love it!

Lesley said...

Wendy this is so sweet. I agree those hotel tags are nasty. Jeanie has put a whole new twist on a boring thing to make it beautiful and creative.
I have posted mine if you care to take a peek over at HarmonyRoad.
Have a super weekend.
♥ Lesley

The Cranky Queen said...

Wendy, I guess crafty minds think alike and like the same blogs! I too am participating in the door hanger swap! I bought my wooden door hanger thingies today...hope to play with them tomorrow. Yours is too cute! Tiffany

Mina said...

Oh Wendy, this is so adorable! I would certainly bring this home with me from the hotel.

Beansieleigh said...

Hi Wendy! Love your little fairy on a door tag! So pretty!.. I've been meaning to make myself a fairy in a jar, if only I could CATCH one! (ha! ha! or if only I had time to make one!.. Sometime soon, hopefully!) Love your beautiful blog!.. Have a great weekend! ~tina

Deborah Kay at The Paint Splash said...

Wendy, VERY cut work. Love your little fairy.

Blog Archive