About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I want to move

To new york... I loved my mother's day weekend away to the wonderful city of New York... it is so fun and of course it has the store Tinsel Trading, but more than that it reminds me of London... I loved that you can walk everywhere. I spent my time looking at the architecture.






 Tinsel Trading was as wonderful as I expected it to be ... so much to look at... A Craft's pleasure dome. Just the window display had me wanting to rush in.




Inside didn't disappoint , rows and rows of  boxes filled with flowers, fruits and bugs. On the other side trims , ribbons in a rainbow of colors...

 

 Sequins that looked like the scales of a mermaids tail. German scraps.....
 Pots of sparkly Mira and glass glitter....and mother of pearl buttons
and clouds of  flower petals


I truly felt light headed as I walked around so much to look at, lucky for me they had a chair for Mr. Husband to sit and wait.
Well worth a trip... Hugs Wendy

6 comments:

Sherry Edwards said...

It sounds absolutely wonderful Wendy - I've never been to New York although of course I know London very well having been born and bred here.

Glad you had a great time x

Creative Wings Boutique said...

your post makes me miss home. I long to be back in new york some day....
hugs
tabitha
i hope u didnt break the pggy bank in tinsel trading. next rip to ny im sooo there

The Altered Paper said...

I would love to go to New York! This Shop is Amazing! I would spend a day inside there! Lol. (true) Hugs Tee

jacirascrap said...

uau! Quantas maravilhas!! Ri ao ler sobre a cadeira pra o Sr marido, é realmetne verdade em todo mundo!

Mina said...

Oh Wendy, welcome back! I am so thrilled you enjoyed your weekend so much. Your photos are amazing. Wow! What a fabulous place.

Lesley said...

I was drooling over these wonderful pics of your trip. That store I would never want to leave. I wish we had something as captivating as this in my area. NOT.....
Thanks for sharing with us. Glad hubs got to sit down. :)

Blog Archive