About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Monday, May 2, 2011

freebe image for you


Never in a millon years did I think a year ago that I would nearly have 300 followers so here is a freebe image for you to take and use on your blog...A little thank you from me to you. Enjoy! Hugs Wendy

Right click to save to your computer.

9 comments:

Missouri's Lilac said...

OMG, Such a awesome piece of art. Thank you for sharing. LOVE IT!! And congrats on 300 followers.
AJ

Asas à imaginação said...

Congrats, Wendy, for yours 300 followers!You are so dear!
Thanks to the freebe...beautiful!!!
Hugs
Marlei

Julie Forest said...

Hi, Wendy! What a fabulously sweet freebie! Thank you so much!! :)

Simply Debbie said...

CONGRATULATIONS Wendy on 300 followers and thank you sooooo very much of the use of your beautiful image...I love it.
Have A Sugar Sweet Day
hugs
Simply Debbie

artistamyjo said...

Thank you Wendy,she is adorable.
Hugs, Amy

Jacqui said...

Thanks Wendy, soooo cute!!!

Terri said...

Congratulations on your 300 followers! I am not surprised as your art is totally amazing!
Hugs,
Terri

Mina said...

Oh my goodness, Wendy! This is so gorgeous and thank you, I have added it to my blog. Congratulations on all of your followers. It just goes to show that blogland is full of people with good taste. You are a treasure!

Ana Márquez said...

Oh, it's beautiful! You are so generous! I love the little fairy and de bee and... everything! :-) Well, you have some little giveawys from me in my blog today, I've made some vintage banners to you and the other friends, I hope you like them!

Ops! I'm come from Mina's blog :-) I found your link there. I'll come back here soon. Hugs!

Blog Archive