About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, May 27, 2011

Fed up .......... with Blogger

I don't know if you have noticed but Blogger is having some issues again.. with comments, followers  and sign in. So in light of the fact you may want to  leave me a comment to be entered for my give away...  and can't............here is my email BLISS.WDA@GMAIL.COM  

Hopefully blogger will fix the issue soon.... I hate being unable to comment on friends blogs and not having comments from you. Please blogger fix it....


The digtal art work is Titled "FED UP"
the girl in the image does look fed up with having her photo taken...or maybe she fed up with blogger.  

Hugs Wendy 

11 comments:

Fishtail Cottage said...

if people unclick "stay signed in" they can leave comments.....a little trick i learned earlier this week! xoox, tracie

BLISS angels said...

thanks for the tip Tracie.

jacirascrap said...

Tive o mesmo problema, assim como muitos...tomara que tudo se resolva...
Imagem aborrecida de blogueiro!!!

Missouri's Lilac said...

I am so tired of all the blogger issues too. Lets just HOPE it doesn't continue.... As for your art, It is AWESOME!!!!!
AJ

Shelia said...

Hi Wendy! Oh, I'm fed up too! I've had issues for about three days - can't sign in using Google Chrome and all my followers are gone.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Terri said...

I love "Fed Up", she does look like she is!
Hopefully Blogger will fix all this soon. I have really enjoyed Blogger and would love to see it all better!
Hugs,
Terri

fairyrocks said...

I too have felt the bloggy glitch.
I was thinking its kinda like when the electricity goes down....you don't realize how dependant you are till you have to go without...
Sure hope it gets fixed soon.

Mina said...

I am with you and all of these other ladies. My followers come and go. Sometimes I can leave comments and sometimes I cannot. So frustrating. I think I entered your giveaway earlier. I think...

Lesley said...

And I thought the issues were with me. I did unclick as Tracie stated on my own, and it worked. I have been trying to comment and so on. Says I am not signed in when I am etc. Blogger needs either new peeps to do their troubleshooting or just keep things the same way they used to be.
Anyways can't remember if I was able to get in on your giveaway Wendy. Please add me if not already.
Thx. Les

Sinderella Studio Designs said...

perfectly depicted!
cheers, dana
we are off to see our English friends in Indy today for the weekend!
cherio!!
dana

Electra said...

I think she's fed up, I know I am!

Blog Archive