About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Door hanger Challenge


Jeanie over at All my art 
http://jeanieatc.blogspot.com/ 
is having a door hanger challenge... This is what I came up with... They are very addictive. More to follow.

6 comments:

Terri said...

Oh adorable Faerie door hangers!
How fun!
Hugs,
Terri

Barbara said...

I love the fairy theme for your doorhangers!

Hugs XX
Barbara

Linda said...

These are just charming, Wendy!

The Altered Paper said...

Beautiful & Inspiring! The things you can do with this challenge is endless. I have seen so many creative ideas. Love your Fairy land Door Hangers! Hugs,Tee

artistamyjo said...

These are just lovely...hugs, amy

Mina said...

These are too too precious! Fresh and spirited.

Blog Archive