About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Thursday, May 5, 2011

THe cOTToN rEEL fEARIe shRiNE

jUST PLAYING WItH pApER tODAY.  

11 comments:

Penny said...

Very cute Wendy,

Hugs,
Penny

Dawn said...

Cool Shrine!lovely details

Love Dawn xx

Barbara said...

I love it Wendy! Great work!

Hugs XX
Barbara

Missouri's Lilac said...

Wow now that is adorable! Super cute.
AJ

Jingle said...

This is wonderful!

Terri said...

So fun! I love fairy art, and your shrine is totally adorable!
Hugs,
Terri

Gaby Bee said...

I found you through a comment somewhere...loved your profil pic!
I enjoyed looking at your work...you make great compositions!
This lil shrine is adorable!

Have a lovely weekend!
Gaby

Mina said...

This is too adorable! I just know the fae love you beyond words.

Plush Possum Studio said...

So much fun!!!
Rose

Lorraine said...

Very cute, Wendy. I have been playing with shadow boxes/shrines/petite theatres too!

Sherry Edwards said...

It's fab Wendy - and it looks like you're in a mischievious mood too!!

Thanks for your lovely comment on my domino doll earlier and I'm glad you're going to join that group toox

Blog Archive