About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Collage Obsession Challenge Mermaids

The collage Obsession site offered these two beautiful mermaids to use in a challenge.... I have come to love mermaids as much as faeries lately so I couldn't just use one...  They are both too wonderful. The blog button is on my side bar if you'd like to take part...  
A mermaids Wish

The sea horse's gift

5 comments:

Denise said...

Thank you for including us in your fun.

artistamyjo said...

Really lovely.
Hugs, Amy

Mina said...

These are so magical.

Lori Saul said...

Truly magical - an underwater dream!

Plush Possum Studio said...

What a great idea! I've always toyed with the idea of trying a mermaid themed piece (well, pieces), but haven't quite gotten around to it. Thanks for the sweet inspiration!
Rose

Blog Archive