About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, May 20, 2011

And she waved her magic wand......



I have a faerie godmother and her name is Kim and she has a blog called Tabby place http://tabithalenox.blogspot.com/.... she waved her magic wand and send me a bag... but not just any old bag.... A bag that I have wished , dreamed and hoped of owning for some time... and this marvellous bag was filled with oodles wondrous goodies.... She truly is my faerie godmother for she added magic to my day... thank you dear Kim  

The goodies are so beautiful that I was breathless as I opened the bag. I pulled out two books, just look at the stunning ideas in this one... Oh I have to make some of these crowns.


and I want to have a tea party like this one.






But that 's not all...

 A frozen Charlotte shrine OH boy! your should have heard my cry of joy....

and now there is one item missing from the photos....... I loved it so much that I had to wear it straight away..

Kim you are the best faerie godmother of all time... thank you , thank you...

6 comments:

artistamyjo said...

What a terrific win...congrats!!
Hugs, Amy

Mina said...

Oh Wendy, what complete treasure! Your fairy godmother is such a generous soul.

Cameron said...

What a magical package, indeed!! Lucky girl you are :D

JoAnne said...

Kim is a wonderful fairy godmother to have!!!! I know that charlotte shrine put you over the top Wendy!

BLISS angels said...

OH Yes JoAnne , I did my happy,happy dance , the dogs barking as well... it's a good job the neighbours could n't see me.... but did you see an charlotte shrine!!!... I'm putting in by my bed so i can see it every morning....

Kim said...

Wendy, that headband looks beautiful on you! I'm so happy you liked what I sent you...it was alot of fun putting all together. Hugs!!

Blog Archive