About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Friday, May 13, 2011

The aftermath

The aftermath of blogger going down , lots of time for me to play with the computer and make lots of digital art.. I think the title sums up how I was feeling. I hope you..... EnJOy!

5 comments:

Victoria said...

So pretty!!! Hopefully blogger gets everything solved soon:)

Jingle said...

Absolutely beautiful!!

artistamyjo said...

I really, really like this one!
Hugs, Amy

Angela Weimer said...

Fab creation! Love it. Thanks for sharing and have a great day. Angela

Mina said...

I love this! You are an explosion of amazing creativity all by yourself. How do you keep coming up with such fabulous pieces?

Blog Archive