About Me

My photo
I 'm wife, a mother , a daughter, a sister,a friend,a crazy faerie loving, art creating, born in England living in the states, blond hair blue eyed, tea drinking, mixed media, atc swapper, digital artist, blogger ,Facebook, reader, writer, old movie watcher, paper addicted, high heel lover, dog owner,cupcake eater, creatively eccentric.. party hat wearer. Welcome to my blog. Where I hope you'll stay awhile and come back often. Hugs Wendy

Followers

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

52 Starlets Challenge ....... Clara Bow



Sad Clara, the weeping clown

Pop over to a new challenge site hosted by Missouri's Lilac. Each week she gives us new image of a starlet to play with .. this is what I came up with.... It hard to believe there was a time when movie stars didn't speak... Clara Gordon Bow (July 29, 1905 – September 27, 1965) was an American actress who rose to stardom in the Silent movie era of the 1920's  

4 comments:

Missouri's Lilac said...

I love this. It is an awesome rendering of Clara. I love how you gave her a zetti touch.
Thanks for joining The 52 Starlet Art Challenge.
AJ

The Altered Paper said...

Oh Wendy I love Your Clara Bow Piece!
I'm waiting for the Bette Davis Challenge! Lol Hugs,Tee

Lesley said...

This is wonderful Wendy. I am finally able to post comments. I must check out this new blog. Love your little piano matchbox, how clever is that? Love all your ARt. Your tea cup ATC's are still in the works, almost done but still working on the one.
Take care and your artwork always makes me smile. Love the Zetti too.
♥ Les

peggy gatto said...

Zetti clara, what a delight!!

Blog Archive